SHARE Family & Community Services Society provides food hampers for individuals and families in need who live in the Tri-Cities. In Response to the COVID-19 epidemic SHARE Food Bank operations are as follows:
Port Moody – SHARE Family & Community Services – 2615 Clarke Street – (rear of the building)
Coquitlam – Hillside Community Church – 1393 Austin Avenue
Port Coquitlam – Trinity United Church – 2211 Prairie Avenue
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays)
- The door will be locked to maintain social distancing and protect the health of clients and staff.
- PLEASE KNOCK and a staff person/volunteer will come to the door to assist you.
PRE-PACKAGED HAMPER BAGS
- Distributed on WEDNESDAYs in alphabetical order as follows:
- LAST NAMES between “A” to “M” – 10 am-11:30 am Wednesday.
- LAST NAMES between “N” to “Z” – 11:30 am-1:30 pm Wednesday
- There is no advantage in attending early or “lining up”.
- Everyone who needs help will be served.
- We are trying to limit the number of people on site at any given time, and to make the process as fast and efficient as possible.
Contact: Krissie Sondles 604-931-2451 or Krissie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Food Bank postponed until further notice
St. John the Apostle Church/Quest Outreach Society
2208 St. Johns Street St. Port Moody
1st and 3rd Thursday of each month. Noon – 1:00 PM
Contact 604-936-7762 or email@example.com
PoCo Campus, 1932 Cameron Avenue, Port Coquitlam
Tuesday’s, 6 PM – 8 PM
“Come to the Table” Hot Lunch postponed until further notice
Our Lady of Assumption Church
3141 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam
4th Saturday of every month except December (3rd Saturday), 12 PM – 1:30 PM
Food for Families
Serving vulnerable families, individuals and seniors through pre-packaged food hampers
1932 Cameron Avenue, Port Coquitlam
Every Thursday, 3PM – 5PM
Note: Food for Families program will resume school distribution at a later date.
Circuit Collision and Auto Glass
1099 Landsdowne Drive, Coquitlam
Thursday’s, 4 PM – 6 PM
City Reach Club Freedom
Bagged sandwich meals handed out at Lions Park, Port Coquitlam
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 4 PM
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://cityreach.org/clubfreedom
A Warm Place for Women postponed until further notice
A monthly social evening for women in need, hosted by Soroptimist International of the Tri-Cities in Port Coquitlam. Women in need are invited to enjoy:
– A hot meal
– Friendly faces
– Assistance (if requested – e.g. referrals for support services, resume writing, etc.)
Time: 6pm to 8pm. Dinner served at 6:15 pm
Children are welcome to attend.
Note: A Warm Place for Women is a drug and alcohol-free event.
Warm Place for Women is run by Soroptimist International of the Tri-Cities Volunteers and we are unable to accept any outside Volunteers.
Kinsman Centre, Aggie Park (Shaughnessy and Lougheed) in Port Coquitlam.
1st Thursday of every month.
Julie Knisley (email@example.com)